- Height 84" (213 cm)
- Width 22.75" (58 cm)
- Depth 13.25" (34 cm)
- Americana Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is moderately distressed for an aged appearance.
- This French and Scandinavian inspired floor clock features light distressing and a beautifully detailed, removable crown and shell overlays.
- The aged dial features distinctive Roman numerals beneath a convex glass crystal.
- A beveled glass panel accents the locking door offering a view of the antique brass pendulum and weights within. The wood panel bombe' base is uniquely contoured with yet another beautiful shell overlay gracing the cut-out.
- Note: The 610-900 is shipped with an Americana Cherry wood panel in place of the glass panel, which is packaged separately within the carton and must be installed during setup.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Locking door for added security.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brassfinished capsule is included.
- Made in the USA.
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 31 May, 2014.