611-070 - Duvall
- Height 82.5" (210 cm)
- Width 20.25" (51 cm)
- Depth 11.25" (29 cm)
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This classic floor clock features a swan neck pediment, and includes a turned finial with a decorative shell overlay.
- Polished brass-finished dial features elaborate corner spandrels and center disk with a silver chapter ring and black Arabic numerals. An astrological, blue moon phase accents the dial.
- Crystal-cut, V-grooved glass offers a picture frame view of the polished brass-finished pendulum and brass-finished weight shells.
- A glass mirrored back highlight the polished brass-finished weights and pendulum.
- The top side glass panels are removable for easy access to the movement.
- Reeded columns include turned top and bottom caps which frame the door.
- The sculpted base features a decorative cut-out.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- The case is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Made in the USA.
- Model: 611 070
- 10 Units in Stock
- Manufactured by: Howard Miller
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 02 June, 2014.
Your IP Address is: 184.108.40.206