- Height 75.5" (191 cm)
- Width 19.5" (50 cm)
- Depth 11.25" (29 cm)
- Saratoga Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- Bonnet pediment features a dramatic carved shell framed by stepped swan neck pediment moldings.
- Base includes a decorative cutout.
- Polished brass-finished dial offers ornate corner spandrels, center disk, silver chapter ring with black Arabic numerals, and a stationary blue moon phase.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum and weight shells.
- Elegant columns frame the door which features crystal-cut V-grooved glass.
- Removable glass topside panels offer easy access to the movement.
- Locking door for added security.
- Adjustable floor levelers under all four corners level the clock on uneven and carpeted surfaces.
- Chain-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- Heirloom Nameplate available for purchase.
- Made in the USA. INT1109
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 02 June, 2014.