611-211 - Cameron II
- Height 80" (203 cm)
- Width 17.25" (44 cm)
- Depth 11.75" (30 cm)
- A hand-rubbed, satin luster Espresso finish on cherry hardwoods and veneers.
- A flat top design features simple but elegant lines.
- The gloss white dial features raised black hour markers with a black minute track and hands. A polished chrome-finished bezel and polished chrome weight shells complement the dial.
- The polished chrome-finished grid pendulum adds to the linear appeal of the clock.
- The interior of the case is illuminated with an energy efficient LED lamp which is dimmable to three settings by touching the upper right door hinge.
- Beveled glass on the door, sides and side access panels.
- Optional polished chrome finished base plate is included.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Free nickel Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven and carpeted surfaces.
- Made in the USA. INT0413
- Model: 611 211
- 10 Units in Stock
- Manufactured by: Howard Miller
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 02 June, 2014.
Your IP Address is: 188.8.131.52