611-222 - Keane
- Height 79.5" (202 cm)
- Width 22.75" (58 cm)
- Depth 14.25" (36 cm)
- This floor clock features a distinctive two-tone finish — Tavern finish on heavily-textured hardwoods and veneers for the case and a Platinum finish with heavy wire brushing on the inner-door molding.
- This flat top floor clock features a unique, gently curved front door with curved plain glass, and a bowed base with graceful arched legs.
- The crisp white dial features raised brushed nickel Arabic numerals with nickel finished hour and minute hands and a black seconds track and hand framed by a brushed nickel finished bezel.
- Brushed, nickel finished grid pendulum and weight shells.
- Removable, upper side glass panels offer easy access to the time mechanism.
- An interior lamp illuminates the case with an easy to reach roller switch on the back of the case.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with nickel finished capsule is included.
- Free nickel Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Made in the USA. INT1013
- Model: 611 222
- 10 Units in Stock
- Manufactured by: Howard Miller
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 02 June, 2014.