Suburban Clock and Repair, Inc. ships only within the domestic United States, Alaska and Hawaii. Due to increased shipping fees, we do not ship free to Alaska and Hawaii. Alaska does have some ground service now but normally 2nd day air is a good choice. Hawaii is available via 2nd day and next day air only.
Some international orders are possible, but buyer is responsible for all shipping and Duty costs. No returns are possible on international orders, and shipping costs are not part of any warranty. Suburban Clock reserves the right to refuse any international orders.
Ground Shipping is free within the continental United States on orders over $150.
Signatures are required for delivery on all merchandise. You can waive the signature requirement directly with the carriers, however, Suburban Clock will not be liable for theft of merchandise left at the door.
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We never sell or rent your personal information to any third parties under any circumstances. We value your trust very highly, and will work to protect the security and privacy of any personal information you provide to us and will only use it to process, ship, and conduct business.
Please check your merchandise upon delivery for damage! Save all packaging! In the event of freight damage please report all damage claims upon receipt of your purchase.
Products are picked-up at Suburban Clock or their assigns and signed for in good condition by the freight carrier and insured for damage. Damage caused, by the carrier, in transit between Suburban Clock or their assigns and the consumer, is not covered by the warranty. Freight damaged products must be inspected by the freight carrier. In the event of damaged or over/undershipment, a claim must be made within 14 days of the receipt of the order. In the event of freight damage or loss, call us immediately to report the damage so we can initiate a claim with the carrier. Any reports of damage after 14 days of delivery will be denied and the purchaser will assume all risk.
Should a shipment be refused, Suburban Clock will issue a refund minus a 20% handling fee based upon the total invoice. The refund will not be issued until the merchandise is recovered by Suburban Clock.
If the delivery address is given incorrectly and needs to be redirected or corrected there will be a $15 charge to cover expenses involved in changing invoices and shipping information with the carriers. Please be sure of your delivery addresses.
Suburban Clock guarantees your satisfaction for 30 days from the date of invoice. All sales are final after 30 days and the manufacturer warranty, if any, will apply. Please read and follow the instructions below. **Satisfaction Guarantee does not apply to closeout or antique merchandise.**
Clocks ordered for or by production companies to be used in shows and other display projects are sold, all sales final and are not returnable. The warranty, if any, will apply.
If you are not satisfied with the product you may return it to us, in the original packing for a refund of the purchase price, minus any shipping/handling charges we may have incurred.
In order to return the product to Suburban Clock, the following conditions MUST be met:
1) Returns must have the return approval of Suburban Clock You must email or call us to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#). Email:firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 440 234 4027. Please include the invoice number, name of the purchaser, and reason for return in your correspondence.
Once you receive the RMA #, you may send the merchandise back to us at your expense. If you would like a replacement we will do so at our expense. Returns will not be accepted without a Return Authorization Number!
2) Merchandise must be in the original factory condition and must include all original packaging materials, manuals and accessories. We do not accept damaged or broken merchandise. The components are to be carefully packed inside the original clock carton with the chains secured, cuckoo door locked and bellows clips on. Other merchandise must be replaced back in the original box the way it was received.
3) The original carton MUST be free of non-factory writing, stickers, address labels etc.
4) The original carton is to be placed inside another shipping carton. The product carton is not meant to be a shipping carton as the product may get damaged on its way back to Suburban Clock.
5) Suburban Clock will not be responsible for items damaged during return shipping. Please insure the merchandise for the full value, for your protection.
6) The returned product must be received by Suburban Clock within 10 calendar days from the return authorization date, or the refund will not be processed.
7) Credit will not be given for returns that do not meet the above conditions and may be subject to a 15% re-stocking fee or complete rejection at the sole discretion of Suburban Clock.
Please email or call us at email@example.com or 440 234 4027 within 10 days of receipt, for Return Authorization or any questions you may have. We hope to make your buying experience a pleasurable one.